Columbiana Senior Center
The Columbiana Senior Center offers a range of activities and services for individuals 55 years old or older who live in Columbiana or in Shelby County. Membership is free but there are fees associated with some activities and programs.
- The Shelby County License office will be at the Senior Center on Tuesday, September 10th from 8:30 – 11:00 to renew tags! September renewals are for those with last names that begin with the letters Q, S, & T.
- The Columbiana Senior Center is planning a trip to Hawaii! Trip date is April 16-25, 2020. Columbiana Senior Center Hawaii Trip Information For more information call the senior center at 669-3969. Registration for our Hawaii trip will end on August 30th. If you are interested in going please make arrangements to register before Friday, August 30th.
- Blood Pressure checks
- Card Games
- Mexican Train Dominoes
- Monthly Pot Luck Supper
- Line Dancing $2
- Tai Chi $2
- Yoga (free)
- Offered by the Middle Alabama Area Agency on Aging
- Home bound Meals served daily (Meals on Wheels)
- Congregate Meals served daily at 11:30 for individuals 60 and older for a $2 donation.
Sewing and Quilting
- Fully equipped sewing room
- Open on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Beginner and experienced sewers welcome