Columbiana Senior Center
The Columbiana Senior Center offers a range of activities and services for individuals 55 years old or older who live in Columbiana or in Shelby County. Membership is free but there are fees associated with some activities and programs.
- Blood Pressure checks
- Card Games
- Mexican Train Dominoes
- Monthly Pot Luck Supper
- Line Dancing $2
- Tai Chi $2
- Yoga (free)
- Offered by the Middle Alabama Area Agency on Aging
- Home bound Meals served daily (Meals on Wheels)
- Congregate Meals served daily at 11:30 for individuals 60 and older for a $2 donation.
Sewing and Quilting
- Fully equipped sewing room
- Open on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Beginner and experienced sewers welcome